I am not on Facebook anymore. It was getting quite asinine looking at memes and people arguing about who supports Modi and who hates him. I realise I still need an outlet to express what I think is asinine that actually does affect our nation. These are my opinions and as per our genuinely great Constitution, I can express it, on my blog, even if only one person reads it.
Happy Constitution Day.
- A 24 year old married woman has been kidnapped by her father, her marriage annulled by the High Court and she has to prove to the Supreme Court that she converted to Islam out of her own volition.
- People associated with an unseen and unreleased movie are being given death threats on live television.
- The Parliament is not in session because the Prime Minister’s home state is going for election next month.
- A defaulting Anil Ambani was given a defence contract no one wants to talk about.
- No one wants to talk about the death of Judge Loya who was presiding over the case in which Amit Shah was the chief accused.
- A government health minister says you get cancer because of your sins.
- The health ministry says pollution never killed anyone and hence not hazardous.
- Farmers are protesting naked in the winter and no media cares.
- The transport minister and railway minister are moving towards electric transport while the oil minister in the same government is increasing nation’s oil refinery capacity by 3 times.
- People are still watching Navika and Arnab.